HBS Virtual Learning Series feat. Prof. Jay Lorsch
Jay W. Lorsch ,the Louis E. Kirstein Professor of Human Relations at Harvard Business School, will join HBS alumni club members for a talk about his recent book "The Future of Boards: Meeting the Governance Challenges of the Twenty-First Century ."Tackled in the book are topics ranging from how boards can most effectively oversee company strategy, CEO succession, leadership structures and executive compensation to the very human nature of boards and the perspectives brought to the table by board leaders and director.
- Event Date/Time: October 2, 2012, noon EDT
- RSVP by October 1, 2012
- Location: Your Office or Home
- Cost: No Charge; Members Only Event
- We will e-mail you the conference call details and instructions for submitting questions to the professor
- Organizers: Bruce Marcus, MBA 1980 (Moderator), HBS Alumni Office
About the Virtual Learning Series
We'll supply the conference call and professor and you listen in. This unique series of events will pop up throughout the year with business topics of exceptional importance and significant current interest. All you have to do is dial in and listen to the most up-to-date comments and insights regarding the topic at hand. These events are available to paid HBS alumni members of the Club only.