The Harvard Business School Club of New York (HBSCNY) has a rich and glorious history as one of the most vibrant alumni clubs anywhere in the world. And we invite you to join us.
The Club offers members a wealth of exclusive opportunities. Here is just a sampling of our activities:
- Over 100 events and programs annually that provide unique opportunities to learn, to network and to have fun
- Each year, more than 40 ways to provide pro-bono strategic and management consulting to growing non-profits via Community Partners (CP)
- The largest angel investing group in New York via the Harvard Business School Angels Association of Greater New York (HBSAANY)
- A strong partnership with the Harvard Business School on multiple initiatives, including the Rock Center for Entrepreneurship, the annual New Venture Competition, and the Skills Gap Project for Global Competitiveness
- An active schedule of daytime events for seniors, offering opportunities to explore the arts, keep current on business, and develop new friendships
- Alumni access, engagement and relationship building with the broader NYC community
From professional development to making new friends to exploring fine spirits, fashion and other personal interests, membership in the Harvard Business School Club of New York can broaden and deepen your world.
Building on HBSCNY’s strong legacy, I invite your thoughts on how we can improve and make a greater contribution to the School and the broader New York community.
With best wishes,
Katherine Bahamonde Monasebian, ‘07