Blockchain has emerged as an innovation buzzword. Come hear from industry leaders on why Blockchain is the real deal. Blockchain has the potential to disrupt a variety of industries; potential benefits range from efficiency gains to new products and markets.
The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts. Together, we will learn from and build upon the only smart contract supporting Blockchain currently running in real-world production – Ethereum – to define enterprise-grade software capable of handling the most complex, highly demanding applications at the speed of business.
Our distinguished panelists are:
• Amber Baldet, J.P. Morgan’s Blockchain Lead
• Joe Lubin, ConsenSys Founder and CEO
• Mike Novogratz, Blockchain investor and founder of Fortress
• Yorke Rhodes Microsoft blockchain global business strategist
• Sandra Ro, CME head of digital
Questions to be addressed:
• What are the most promising recent developments in the Blockchain space?
• What will Blockchain disruption look like?
• What is on the Blockchain roadmap for 2017 and beyond?
• How will Blockchain combine with other technological innovations?
Heather Long is CNNMoney's senior markets and economy writer. Prior to joining CNN, she was an assistant editor at The Guardian and a deputy editor at The Patriot-News in Harrisburg, Pa., which won a Pulitzer Prize for local reporting.
Heather started her career at investment advisory firm Cambridge Associates and holds a master's degree in financial economics from Oxford University, where she was a Rhodes Scholar.
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Time: 6:00 – 8:00pm
6:00 to 6:30 – Registration & reception
6:30 to 7:30 – Discussion
7:30 to 7:45 – Audience Q&A
Venue: Herrick Feinstein, 2 Park Ave., between E. 32nd and 33rd Sts., NY
Free/Patron member -- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Barrie Moskowitz, Lance Stuart ‘78