See HBS Application Details here – https://www.alumni.hbs.edu/events/nvc/Pages/default.aspx
10 Reasons Why You Should Apply to the Alumni New Venture Competition
- Validate your idea with fellow alumni
- Receive valuable feedback on your business plan
- Strengthen your network of angel investors, VCs and fellow entrepreneurs
- Hear stories of other founders, including career changers and late-stage founders
- Practice your pitch to investors
- Whether you only have an idea or you have already launched your venture, startups of different stages are welcome to participate (see eligibility criteria here)
- The application is short and helpful for your future pitches
- Become a part of a community of founders
- Many founders describe the process as a very valuable period that helped them accelerate their startup growth
- And there are prizes! (Global Prizes: 1st place: $75k, 2nd place: $25k, Crowd Favorite: $5k)
The deadline to apply is January 30, 2023 @ 12 p.m.
Regional competitions may be held in-person or virtually, hosted by the HBS Club of Greater New York Alumni Startups team.
The Global Finale will be held virtually, hosted by HBS.
Organizer – Ana Fernandes Kertesz (MBA 2002)