The Foundation needs to track performance of strategic initiatives including: collection and analysis of genetic data, effectiveness of care and service to newly diagnosed people with Parkinson’s and measures of improvement in the quality of life.
Nonprofit: Parkinson’s Foundation
Approximately one million Americans live with Parkinson’s disease (PD). The Parkinson’s Foundation makes life better for people with Parkinson’s disease by improving care and advancing research toward a cure. The Foundation improves the quality of life for people with PD by setting standards of care through a global network of 45 Centers of Excellence (four Centers are located in New York State); proving people living with Parkinson’s with information and resources that are aligned with their needs; and investing in more than $10 million annually in promising scientists who are on a mission to understand the basic mechanisms of PD that are critical to developing new treatments and medications.
Project: Strategic Performance Management
– Interested HBS alumni should sign up by July 31st, https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PBNST2D.
– Kick-off meeting will be held August 9th at the Parkinson’s Foundation offices: 1359 Broadway, Suite 1509, New York, NY.
– The kick-off meeting will last approximately three hours, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
– Volunteer time commitment: Average 3-4 hours per week for 3-4 month engagement, plus 3 in-person client/team meetings.
– Questions? Contact Project Coordinator: Jeff Smith, PMD 1995, email@example.com.
1359 Broadway, Suite 1509, New York, NY, 10018