This startup showcase is focused on 6 promising startups with Female Founders. Let’s see what these talented women bring to the pitch! OPEN TO PUBLIC. NOT A FUNDRAISING EVENT. ZOOM LINK WILL BE SENT TO REGISTRANTS THE MORNING OF THE EVENT.
List of Presenting Teams:
- GABA (Candice Blacknall) – GABA helps learners unlock career pathways as they engage with curated social media content, build a professional network, and track their career progress using easy to read analytics and metrics.
- Stimulus (Tiffanie Stanard) – Stimulus is a relationship intelligence (SaaS) platform that uses data insights, relationship-building tools, as well as a proprietary score to help companies make the best sourcing, procurement, and purchasing decisions while optimizing and growing their supplier ecosystems.
- BuilDATAnalytics (Tiffany Hosey) – BuilDATAnalytics injects an evidence-based approach to construction via a mobile app that communicates through the cloud, real-time data from field crew to a robust web application accessible from any desktop.
- Sunthetics (Daniela Blanco) – Sunthetics accelerates innovation in the chemical industry through artificial intelligence that is capable of leveraging small datasets to generate big insights. Sunthetics’ platform enables chemists and R&D scientists to optimize processes and formulations using up to 5 times less experiments.
- Tanoshi (Lisa Love) – Tanoshi drives digital literacy through educational custom designed consumer electronic tools built for students ages 6-12 both at school and home.
- Kai XR (Kai Frazier) – Kai XR creates safe pathways to the metaverse for students. The company utilizes Metaverse technologies to help educators develop 21st-century skills in their students preparing them for a highly technical future.
HBS Alumni Angels of Greater New York partners with leading Universities, Alumni Associations, Angels Groups, Affinity Groups, and Accelerators on monthly joint Startup Showcase events highlighting entrepreneurs and their companies. These events are generally open to the public, and not limited to just accredited investors, since there is no formal funding solicitation. Fundraising will not be discussed.
Our co-sponsor for this event, The Marathon Fund, is a pre-seed/seed stage equity fund focused on investing in innovative high growth companies led by underrepresented entrepreneurs. Marathon’s fundamental mission is to discover and invest in exceptional entrepreneurs from all underrepresented backgrounds (Black, LatinX, Women, and LGBTQ identified entrepreneurial communities’) to build scalable and successful tech-enabled businesses.