Join the HBS Club of New York and Alumni Startups at our 2020 Alumni Startup Showcase, where we present the startups participating in the 2020 HBS Alumni New Venture Competition. Meet Founders and get to know their new ventures, make new contacts and network with angel investors and VCs.
The Harvard Business School Alumni New Venture Competition (NVC) is an annual, global startup competition that serves as a launch pad for innovative companies founded by HBS alumni from around the world, providing cash prizes, in-kind services and exposure to potential investors, mentors, and advisors.
The HBS Club of New York runs the competition for the New York & Northeast region, which has the largest number of participants globally. Our previous winners and finalists grew to become some of the most notable startups from the New York area, and we routinely organize and host NVC events that feature successful founders and top New York investors.
Preview of Presenting Companies:
- Brightly Group Inc. – Taylor Noguera, MBA ‘03 – Life fully charged
- Expect Fitness, Inc. – Dara Cook, GMP ‘19
- Gablex.ai – Alex Sambvani, MBA ‘17 – Helping consumer brands use voice technology to engage their customers
- Givz Inc. – Andrew Forman, MBA ‘17 – Profit with Purpose
- GoodLight – Tal Tchwella, MBA ‘19 – We identify risk, so you can solve it
- Holistic Data Corp – Larry Shiller, OPM ‘98 – Make Data Easy
- Hylite LLC – Marissa Fetter Hochster, MBA ‘15
- Joy Books – Minal Mehta, MBA ‘11 – Love and Kindness for the Next Generations
- KNOW (Working Name) – Allie Egan, MBA ‘16 – Knowing is everything
- Lambent Data – Kirsten Hund Blair, MBA ‘89 – Collaborative technology & data analytics empowering social service providers & the families they serve
- Ledger Run – Gary Lubin, MBA ‘86 – Engage Smart
- modern mammals – Joe Moriarty, MBA‘19 – live closer to natural
- Movers+Shakers – Evan Horowitz, MBA ‘08 – Spreading joy. Breaking engagement records. Singing and dancing.
- NICE TO MEET YOU INC – Mohamad Baydoun, PLDA ‘16 – New Age of Networking
- Noodie Foods – Isabel Khoo, MBA ‘19 – Providing great-tasting, nutritious meals without the hassle of meal preparation
- Party Dash – Tabitha Salomon, MBA ‘14 – Party planning made easy
- Competitive Collaboration, LLC – Lisa Warshaw, MBA ‘81 – Improve Business and Learning Through Online Collaboration
- Priva – Ryan Gee, MBA ‘15 – Managed marketplace & clearinghouse for regional business travel
- RealDom India Pvt. Ltd. – Tushar Deochakke, SELP ‘19 – Bringing Freedom in Real Estate Transactions to The Fore
- Squash Labs – Mansoor Basha, GMP ‘12 – On Demand Test Environments to push product to market faster
- StimBiotics, Inc. – Jeremy Bahr, MBA ‘01
- Tree of Wally Foundation – Jacob Bassiri, MBA ‘14 – Wallys accepted.
- Ventoux Partnership Academies – Ian Rowe, MBA ‘93
- Vizzual – Alejandro Esteve, MBA ‘13 – Be Seen. Be Heard.