Your retirement years can be wonderful and exciting. Without the day-to-day pressures of career responsibilities, you have a unique opportunity to try different things, explore new interests – or just do the kinds of things you always wanted to do but now have the time to actually do them.
Here are some ideas to consider:
• explore exciting new avenues; develop entirely new interests
• volunteer or do pro bono consulting for nonprofits
• serve on nonprofit or for-profit boards
• find and participate in a special interest group (book club, bridge club, etc.)
• take advantage of all that New York City has to offer
• build more physical exercise into your daily life
• do interesting (and perhaps extended) travel
Come share your thoughts and experiences with your HBS colleagues. You may get a few ideas and give others things to consider.
Your retirement years can be very rewarding. Choosing the right balance of activities can keep you physically fit and mentally sharp!
Join us for this final Brown Bag Lunch of the year. Recharge your batteries while enjoying some complimentary prosecco!
1460 Broadway, New York, NY, 10036